ADVANCED SKIN-RESURFACING TREATMENT WITH PRECISION-TIMED SERUM INFUSION
NON-INVASIVE • NO DOWNTIME • ALL SKIN TONES • TREATS HYPERPIGMENTATION, DRY SKIN, PHOTO-DAMAGE, ENLARGED PORES, AND MORE
DermalInfusion is an exciting solution for healthy, vibrant, rejuvenated skin. Using an unrivaled skincare technology, it is the most effective resurfacing treatment available from a medical professional.
DermalInfusion is a non-invasive procedure whose results are both instant, as well as cumulative. This potent, but gentle quick procedure offers no downtime and immediate improvement in volume, hydration, tone and texture.
The peel exfoliates, infuses serums, detoxifies, volumizes, increases circulation and stimulates collagen production from oxygenation and cell renewal.
This patented technology is excellent for both light and dark skin, and can be used on any area of the body.
What is DermalInfusion?
- Both the hand-piece technology and the Deca-Peptide 12 are patented.
- 3-in-1 dermatological treatment that simultaneously: exfoliates, extracts, and infuses skin with serums that are specific to different conditions, and provides an all-inclusive treatment in one step.
- First and only critically-timed, exfoliation-to-serum treatment technology with optimal-depth delivery for immediate and long-lasting results.
- Works on all skin types.
- No downtime.
- Can be repeated every 10 days-2 weeks.
Why is it Different Than Other Exfoliation Treatments?
- While professional exfoliation treatments naturally trigger skin’s protective process and keep pathogens out, they also can prevent the skin from being receptive to letting restorative serums in.
- When this happens, the active ingredients can’t penetrate beyond the skin’s surface where they will have the most impact.
- Because the window of time to maximize topical serum efficacy is extremely limited, a precision timed-delivery of serum infusion is critical for maximum penetration.
- Innovative, Patented and has that Precision-Timed Delivery.
- The special technology infuses skin with serums at the exact right moment of exfoliation-just before the protective process begins. This is when skin is most penetrable.
- The skin then experiences maximum penetration of active ingredients at optimal skin depths, and enhanced serum absorption and retention at a deeper level.
- With DermalInfusion’s distinctive simultaneous 3-in-1 technology, plumpness, volume, hydration, tone, and texture are optimized.
What Are the Benefits?
DermalInfusion works for both the face, including the eyes and lips, and the body. It can address sun damage on décolletage, stretch marks on abdomen or breasts, acne on back and cellulite on thighs. It is also ideal for rejuvenating dry, cracked skin on the feet and hands.
- Volumizes skin by 70% up to 72 hours post-treatment
- Transforms skin in under 30 minutes
- No downtime
- Fully customizable to treat a variety of skin conditions
- Treats all skin tones
- Safe and efficacious results
- Patented technology
What Serums are Available?
- DermalInfusion’s customized efficacy lies in its line of specifically formulated Pro-Infusion Serums.
- Each highly-potent serum is the product of advanced research in skincare science, developed for exclusive use with the DermalInfusion system, and customized to be highly influential on major skin concerns.
- Skin concerns include:
- Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots, Sun Damage, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Aging Skin with Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Sallow Skin
- Dry, Dehydrated Skin
- Enlarged Pores, Oily-Prone, and Congested Skin
- Rough Skin Texture
- Fine lines, discoloration, and sagging around delicate eyes and lips – areas traditionally too fragile for procedures.
- There are 4 types of infusions we can use:
- Vitamin C: great for photo damage, full of anti-oxidants and creating a glow before weddings/proms.
- Pore Clarifying: great for oily, acne prone skins and also for ingrown hairs.
- Brightening: peptides, controls melanin, licorice root.
- Ultra-Hydrating: the ultimate in hydration.
To learn more about available treatments: Request an appointment.