FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150.
BAK Serum for Acne Prone Skin 30ml
One of the most exciting new developments in the dermatology field is probiotic skin care. These are products that help optimize the therapeutic properties of the beneficial microorganisms found in our skin.
We are proud to be the only Connecticut practice to offer BAK Probiotic Skincare, an effective, microbial product line that is natural, organic and free from preservatives and perfumes. The products are chemical-free and good for the planet.
Probiotics are live bacteria that positively effect the skin and metabolism. You may recognize probiotics as live microorganisms that have a beneficial affect on the digestive tract. Probiotics are also recognized for their impact on the skin. Prebiotics are considered food for the good bacteria strains. Both are clinically proven to calm and soothe irritated skin, while maintaining the healthy bacteria balance.
What It Is
The Serum is probiotic, natural, vegan and organic.
- Balances the natural skin bacteria without irritating, drying out the skin or compromising your skin health.
- Probiotic skincare contains live bacteria, which contributes to the skin’s health and appearance.
- Improves skin health and appearance.
- Balances skin tone and complexion.
- Tested in dermo-clinical trials in double-blinded, placebo-controlled study of 40 people with acne-prone skin. After 28 days of use, 71% of participants saw improvement.
How to Use
- Cleanse the skin with with BAK Prebiotic Cleanser to prepare the skin to receive the Serum.
- Apply a thin layer all over the skin daily.
- Wait 30 minutes to apply other products such as moisturizer or sunscreen.
Who It’s For
- Made for breakout-prone skin.
- Suitable for dry and/or balanced skin.
WATCH NOW! Dr. Pennoyer and Esthetician Liane Gentile discuss BAK Serum for Acne Prone Skin.
Please note, all BAK products must be refrigerated up until the time of first use. Then they can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.