FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150.
BAK Oil for Redness
One of the most exciting new developments in the dermatology field is probiotic skin care. These are products that help optimize the therapeutic properties of the beneficial microorganisms found in our skin.
We are proud to be the only Connecticut practice to offer BAK Probiotic Skincare, an effective, microbial product line that is natural, organic and free from preservatives and perfumes. The products are chemical-free and good for the planet.
Probiotics are live bacteria that positively affect the skin and metabolism. You may recognize probiotics as live microorganisms that have a beneficial effect on the digestive tract. Probiotics are also recognized for their impact on the skin. Prebiotics are considered food for the good bacteria strains. Both are clinically proven to calm and soothe irritated skin, while maintaining the healthy bacteria balance.
What It Is
People with redness can often have a skin microbiome out of balance allowing pathogenic bacteria to thrive on the skin. By applying our probiotic products, the microbiome returns to balance reducing redness, irritation, and pimples.
The oil is probiotic, natural, vegan and organic. The product is designed to balance the skin microbiome and help redness- and breakout-prone skin without irritating, drying out the skin or compromising your skin health.
- Balances skin tone and complexion.
- Improves skin health and appearance.
- Probiotic skincare contains live bacteria, which contributes to the skin’s health and appearance.
How to Use
- Cleanse the skin with with BAK Prebiotic Cleanser to prepare the skin to receive the Oil.
- Shake the bottle well and apply 2-3 drops to skin and spread evenly.
- You may feel crystals – this is perfectly normal. They will dissolve upon contact with the skin.
- Wait 30 minutes before applying other skincare such as moisturizer or sunscreen.
Who It’s For
Designed for redness- and breakout-prone skin.
WATCH NOW! Dr. Pennoyer and Esthetician Liane Gentile discuss BAK Oil for Redness.
Please note, all BAK products must be refrigerated up until the time of first use. Then they can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.