FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150.
BAK Day Care Oil 20ml
One of the most exciting new developments in the dermatology field is probiotic skin care. These are products that help optimize the therapeutic properties of the beneficial microorganisms found in our skin.
We are proud to be the only Connecticut practice to offer BAK Probiotic Skincare, an effective, microbial product line that is natural, organic and free from preservatives and perfumes. The products are chemical-free and good for the planet.
Probiotics are live bacteria that positively affect the skin and metabolism. You may recognize probiotics as live microorganisms that have a beneficial effect on the digestive tract. Probiotics are also recognized for their impact on the skin. Prebiotics are considered food for the good bacteria strains. Both are clinically proven to calm and soothe irritated skin, while maintaining the healthy bacteria balance.
What It Is
The award-winning Day Care Oil is designed to balance the skin microbiome and improve skin health to make the skin calmer, softer and stronger.
- Balances skin tone and complexion by reducing redness, impurities and irritation.
- Stimulates tight-junctions and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Strengthens the skin barrier.
- Improves skin health and appearance.
- Probiotic skincare contains live bacteria, which contributes to the skin’s health and appearance.
How to Use
- Cleanse the skin with with BAK Prebiotic Cleanser to prepare the skin to receive the Oil.
- Shake the bottle well and apply a few drops to skin and spread evenly.
- Wait 30 minutes before applying other skincare such as moisturizer or sunscreen.
Who It’s For
Suited for all skin types.
WATCH NOW! Dr. Pennoyer and Esthetician Liane Gentile discuss BAK Day Care Oil.
Please note, all BAK products must be refrigerated up until the time of first use. Then they can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 months.