Vanquish® is a revolutionary non-surgical body treatment to “conquer the core” based on a new clinical approach of sub-cutaneous or deep tissue heating. Dr. Pennoyer was the first local practice to offer Vanquish to her patients.
Using “focused-field” radio-frequency (RF) energy, the device emits an electromagnetic field over the problematic midsection – abdomen and flanks or love handles – with the applicator panels hovering over the patient’s body.
Designed with Impedance tuning circuitry, like a radio tuner, Vanquish targets the deep adipose tissue or fat layer where the heat energy is optimally absorbed. Relying on advanced Energy Flow Control engineering, Vanquish technology protects the surrounding and upper skin layers.
Sensors built into the system “read” the patient’s body fat and calculate the amount of energy needed to induce disruption of the fat cells. The affected fat cells break down, gradually disintegrate, and liquify. The fatty ingredients are then flushed out and eliminated by the body’s natural metabolic processes. In this way, Vanquish destroys fat cells themselves and not just the fat found inside cells for long-lasting effects.
The result is safe, comfortable and civilized cosmetic body treatments without the cost and recovery of surgery.
Groundbreaking Features and Benefits
- The largest spot size, allowing for the largest treatment areain the industry
- Comfortable and non-surgical treatment– no anaesthesia, pain medication or downtime is required for treatment
• Short focused 30-minute sessions – six treatment sessions generally scheduled one week apart over six weeks
• Outstanding safety with only mild to moderate redness and/or swelling in the treatment area, which typically resolves in one to two hours
• Affordable and convenient
• A worthwhile investment with no costly consumables to be passed along to patient
Recent Press on Vanquish:
For best results, drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Moderate exercise, such as walking, is also good.
A healthy diet will help to maintain your results.
To learn more about available treatments: Request an appointment.